Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chip off the old block

I was going to blog about my favourite Bonds underwear but threw that idea out because some people have commented “TOO MUCH INFO”. So anyway today I find out Bonds underwear is AUD$8/pc, after conversion its like RM25! WHAT THE? Okay so I’m going to call mummy n ask her to buy some cos she’ll be in THE PERTH this weekend. Then we shall see if she asks for the money back. hehehe.

Today I write about potato chips in a packet. I have a theories about chips.

Theory 1: don’t buy chips until you are dying for them.

Chips are bad for you. They make you and me fat. They increase cholesterol. They are the bane of my life cos I never have a flat tummy. Nevermind that I hardly exercise. Problem is, chips taste so wonderful that when I eat one, I eat the whole packet. Big or small, the packet disappears.

Theory 2: The producers of chips pump lots of air into the chip packet. So make sure u read the grammage before you buy.

Theory 3: If you are dying already, go and buy the chips in the smallest pack. One only.

I just died and got resuscitated by my pack of Jack and Jill Spring Onion and Garlic. Now I promise I will never eat chips unless they taste great. Like those Lays and Cottage Fries.

Sigh, if you want to kill urself eating, u might as well eat the best. I should have.

1 comment:

Su Ann said...

What's this Bonds underwear? Does it make you look like a Bond girl??? Feeewwweeettt....