Sunday, May 11, 2008

Condo for sale!

Condo for sale!!! Do you want to buy Nadia Parkfront Condo 9th floor at Desa Parkcity, Bandar Menjalara, Kepong? http://www.desaparkcity.com/nadia1.htm .

Gated and guarded. Affluent neighbourhood with easy access to KL & PJ. 1184sqm. 3br,2bath. I promise you won't regret it cos it's such a beautiful place...got a market and well-established coffeeshops nearby, Secret Recipe across the road and lovely gardens all around. Only problem is that it's too far from my workplace! So am wanting to sell this investment to buy another.
We're thinking and praying very hard to buy a house in Subang cos we can't stand driving from Sri Hartamas/Mont' Kiara to Shah Alam for work and to Subang for church. It doesn't make sense! I pay RM6.60 2-ways everyday for toll.

Okay, on another note, I don't mind selling off our Leader Garden Tanjung Bungah condo in Penang too. But for that one I need to ask the hubby first. Interested? Let me know!

No comments: