Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why men never listen to their wives

Property agent called up twice to tell us she had found 2 prospective buyers for our Parkcity Condo. Buyer A wanted to bring in a renowned Feng Shui Master to check out the fengshui of the condo. Fengshui guy A was willing to offer 410K. Anyway Buyer A declined in the end. Buyer B came along and offered 398K.

Husband asked, "to sell or not to sell?".

I said, "Eh, u asked for 400K and then now u ask me whether 398K is ok? Don't be mad....sell lah!!"
In the words of our self-confessed Indian-kiamsiap Penangnite friend, Suresh, "Marcus, you don't do something stupid just for two thousand lah!"

So Mister Man sat on this for 2 days citing the Mrs's inability to agree to the price. What the?! I ALWAYS become the bad guy!

Yesterday Catherine, the property agent calls up Mr. Man. Buyer B offered 400K. Mr hesitates again and says he'll call back - saying "I need to check with my wife."

So he goes around gloating in glee that he was right to sit on his decision.

"Wah, you see, I can earn one thousand a day you know!? I should not listen to you!" In his words.

No comments: